The Brookhaven Clubhouse is available for rent by Brookhaven Residents. The rental for the clubhouse is $100 which is due two weeks prior to the rental.
Effective April 2022, we are no longer renting the pool for private parties. The decision was based on the limited number of dates available (twice a month during the summer) and the increasingly large number of homeowners we now have.
You can see the available dates and request a reservation using the calendar and form below. Renters have to agree to the Clubhouse Rental Policy located at the bottom of this page and must be in good current on HOA dues. You can contact Ann Rayburn, at email@example.com, or 205-908-0859 with any questions or concerns.
Clubhouse Rental Policy
- Use of tape on any of the walls or ceiling in the clubhouse is prohibited.
- Do Not leave doors and windows open when the A/C or Heater are running.
- The clubhouse is available to the renter all day up until 10pm. We ask that you be out no later than that time.
- Place tables back where they were and place the chairs back on top of the tables.
- Take all trash out from the kitchen and bathroom and place in the outside bins.
- REMOVE all of your food from the refrigerator before leaving.
- REMOVE all decorations and signs that were used for your event.
- If you remove wall decor, place it back before leaving.
- Set the A/C to 72 in the Summer and 64 in the Winter.
- Check and make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked (EXCEPT the front door) before leaving.