Brookhaven Clubhouse & Pool Rentals
The Brookhaven Clubhouse is available for rent by Brookhaven Residents. The rental for the clubhouse is $100 which is due two weeks prior to the rental.
Brookhaven also rents the Clubhouse and the Pool together from 6-9 p.m only., twice a month during the summer for $120, limited to only one rental per home per year and is due four weeks prior to the rental.
You can see the available dates and request a reservation using the calendar and form below. Renters have to agree to the Clubhouse Rental Policy located at the bottom of this page and must be in good current on HOA dues. You can contact Noel Rayburn, at email@example.com, or 205-410-5624 with any questions or concerns.
Clubhouse & Pool Rental Policy
- Use of tape on any of the walls or ceiling in the clubhouse is prohibited.
- NO FOOD OR GLASS DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
- Do Not leave doors and windows open when the A/C or Heater are running.
- Do Not turn on the water hose and place it in the pool to fill it up. Pool Maintenance will take care of that. (Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org is the pool water level is too low.)
- Place tables back where they were and place the chairs back on top of the tables.
- Take all trash out from the kitchen and bathroom and place in the outside bins.
- REMOVE all of your food from the refrigerator before leaving.
- REMOVE all decorations and signs that were used for your event.
- Set the A/C to 72 in the Summer and 64 in the Winter.
- Check and make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked (EXCEPT the front door) before leaving.
Pool Cleaning Checklist & Rules:
- Comply with all Posted Pool Rules.
- Pick up all trash around the pool.
- Place all chairs and tables back where they were.
- Clean the Pool Bathroom.
- Shut the Pool Gate when leaving.
- Check for any personal items remaining before leaving.
- If any drinks are spilled around the pool they must be hosed off the concrete. (Please turn off and wind up the hose after doing this.)